The Country Doc, Stefana Pecher, MD is knowledgeable in the field of medical cannabis and the science behind it and is ready to help you get your quality of life back. If you are looking for a holistic approach to chronic pain management, cancer, nausea, and a variety of other conditions, you have reached your wellness destination! A visit with Dr. Stefana Pecher and her team will allow us to better understand your healing journey and to make recommendations for a personalized treatment plan that will provide results. If you are ready for a new way to care for your health, we are here to help.
Once you are qualified by Dr. Stefana Pecher, she will then authorize you to obtain a State of Connecticut medical marijuana license to participate in the state-approved medical cannabis program. The license will allow you to purchase medical cannabis from one of the state’s licensed dispensaries. To be protected under Connecticut’s law, you are required to have the Connecticut-issued medical marijuana license. For more information about the state’s qualifying conditions, click here.
- Our priority is to help you improve your health and quality of life while saving time and money. Coming soon patients will be able to use our telemedicine platform for a virtual visit. If you have a qualifying condition where medical cannabis treatment is indicated, we follow state law and regulations to certify you for the legal use of medical cannabis. We have treated hundreds of patients.
- We educate you on how to effectively use medical cannabis to get the best results for your condition (dosage, frequency, strains, delivery system, medical interactions and more). Our medical cannabis education includes patient guides, videos, and personal consultations with our experts through monthly support meetings.
- We offer a free 6 month follow-up appointment to see how you are doing and what is working for you.
- We take time to listen and provide you with effective integrative medicine (safe and natural) to combine with cannabis use. Based on your condition and budget, this medical care may include naturopathic care, chiropractic manipulation, medical massage, other herbal products that complement cannabis, nutritional supplements, mind-body activities, lifestyle suggestions, and more.
- We will collaborate with your other providers and make referrals as appropriate.
- We hold community workshops for the public and providers to learn more about the medical benefits of cannabis, caregiving, and other healthcare alternatives.
Have questions? Want to setup an appointment for a Connecticut Medical Marijuana Evaluation? __________________
All of our Country Doc providers are also trained in conventional medicine and understand the importance of a thorough evaluation. Coming to know our patient’s core issues continues to be invaluable in assisting them to navigate their health. It has long been understood that the body and soul connection is critical to health and well-being. As modern medicine evolves, we return to the fundamental truths about healing and wellness. We emphasize safe, natural, and less invasive interventions whenever possible.
Our providers are experts in medical cannabis evaluations and offer ongoing follow up healthcare. We acknowledge the broad therapeutic potential of medical cannabis and recognize how many people this often-misunderstood medication can help. Maximizing the benefits and minimizing the harm of medical cannabis requires an individualized approach with education on dosage, frequency, strain, delivery systems, and the more subtle aspects of one’s relationship with this medicine plant.
The Country Doc professionals stay up-to-date on the quickly changing process of all medical marijuana issues and will continue to guide you through the process of becoming a legal medical marijuana patient.